I am passionate about coaching and all its facets. I believe it is a great contributor to improving the life of individuals and quality of work life in organizations.
I share my time between her private coaching practice, corporate work through my company Leaders Today, and research work for my doctorate.
Professional Certified Coach with expertise in different areas: personal and career coaching, leadership coaching, executive coaching and conflict coaching.
Facilitator, designing and conducting large-scale international collaborative events that enable organizations to engage their members in meaningful, action-oriented strategy building conversations.
Coach Supervisor and Trainer, leading coach training programmes from foundation to certification level. Design of advanced coaching skills courses in specialized fields
HR Professional, HR management in international organizations, HR strategy, organizational change and learning programmes. Advisor to the board, expert in leadership coaching, career counsellor and intercultural management.
- Leaders Today, Coaching and Consulting boutique firm
- Choosemylife Career & Personal Coaching Services
- Coach for Peace, non-profit association
– Doctoral Candidate, Coaching and Mentoring, Oxford Brookes University
– Master of Arts, Leading Innovation and Change, York St John University
– Master Coaching Leadership and Communication, Institut de Coaching
Coaching and leadership